22 Nero Street
POPPAEA ~ Lavish showpiece property sets new standards in the Southern Highlands
* Automated, natural timber security gates, chic entrance foyer graced by an eclectic, aged-iron chandelier, sets the tone for refined elegance.
* Lofty 7.2m high ceiling in the main lifestyle hub, the Great Room, with internal and external trusses made from reclaimed, railway bridge timbers from 1882.
* Ornate gourmet kitchen with polished concrete island bench and Cortona natural stone benchtops, top-of-the-range appliances, large butler's pantry with integrated fridge/freezer and servery to the outdoor terrace, must-have, 450-bottle wine room and 50 bottle wine fridge.
* Sumptuous 'Great Room' lounge facing the stunning, dual-sided fireplace which also warms the gorgeous media room with its giant 75-inch Samsung frame TV.
* Herringbone oak timber flooring, plush wool loop pile carpeting, rustic, handmade Italian architectural light fixtures, integrated Bluetooth hi-fi sound system, eco-friendly ducted heat ventilation system and sophisticated AirTouch wifi VRV air-conditioning system.
* Five expansive bedrooms, with the opulent master retreat offering leafy, panoramic views through cinematic windows as well as a huge WIR, make-up vanity, double main vanity, double rain shower and ornamental, freestanding tub for relaxing soaks.
* Fully self-contained 1 bedroom studio with lounge area, kitchenette and bathroom.
* Mudroom, walk-in linen closet, oversized laundry with custom cabinetry and natural stone benches.
*Mineral swimming pool overlooking Mittagong with limestone terrace and alfresco lounge area facing the outdoor fireplace.
* In the rear garden rests a pretty, storybook cottage ideal as an office or art studio.
Architect - Kathy Barnsley Architecture
Interior Design - de Saxe Design
Landscape Design – Tempest Landscapes
Master Builder – Palm Built Homes
*View by advertised inspection or by appointment
At the gateway into the beautiful Southern Highlands, Mittagong is as picturesque as it is peaceful, home to tranquil vineyards and fine colonial sandstone buildings. Breathe in fresh country air, browse specialty stores, and explore gorgeous gardens and parks. Mittagong is only an 80-minute drive from Sydney and under two hours from Canberra. Alternatively, you...VIEW SUBURB