Senior Sales Consultant
Carlton Real Estate is a successful boutique real estate agency that has operated in the Southern Highlands for over 38 years. The business aims to provide competitive services in the real estate market, specialising in selling and managing residential, retail, industrial and commercial properties across the Shire. The organisation strives for local market leadership and is continually seeking to enhance its reputation among both the public and members of the industry for honesty, integrity and competence as real estate practitioners.
We are also proud to highlight that Carlton Real Estate forms part of the Willow Properties Group and provides the main conduit for the sale and management of the group’s completed developments. Willow Properties has accumulated a diverse portfolio of 32 stabilised assets across the Shire which includes retail, residential, commercial and industrial properties. What’s more, Willow Properties and Carlton Real Estate have a bright future ahead with an extensive development pipeline including; 40 acres of industrial land across two estates (Highlands & Tyree Business Parks, Braemar), 15 acres of commercial/mixed use land adjacent to the Highlands Market Place and Highlands Hub (Frankland & Rosco Streets, Mittagong) and five medium scale residential subdivisions (Bowral, Mt. Gibraltar, Renwick, Balaclava & Colo Vale) that will yield over 100 residential lots over the next five years.
The Senior Sales Consultant will not only have the opportunity to financially benefit from commission generated through the group’s developments, but will be given the opportunity to work with Simon and Arvo Pikkat to gain an understanding of town planning and property development (if desired) in order to become a truly well rounded real estate and development professional.
Is this you?
- Possession of a Real Estate License or Certificate of Registration
- Previous experience in a sales capacity and a proven track record in the real estate industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and manage key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to perform and consistently meet targets
- Current Driver’s License
If you’re ready to join our thriving real estate and development businesses, connect with us today.
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Please send CV’s through to:
Due to our continued growth, it’s an exciting time for sales people to join us. At Carlton Real Estate, we are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals who have a passion for Real Estate to join the team and become Sales Associate.
As a Sales Associate you will support, and in-turn be taught the art of Real Estate sales by Jenny Bailey our highly experienced Senior Sales Consultant.
Your initial day-to-day activities will initially include:
- Client prospecting;
- Gathering market intelligence;
- Handling prospective buyer enquiries;
- Assisting with open homes and inspections;
- Database management;
- Opportunities to assist with home appraisals;
- Opportunities to assist with listing properties for sale; and
- General administration.
As you develop and display increasing competence in these areas your responsibilities will evolve, resulting in you becoming a fully-fledged Agent. In the years ahead, you may well become the Agent who mentors a new-starter!
Is this you?
- Do you have great communication skills?
- Hold a driver’s licence?
- Are commercial-savvy and have an interest in the property market?
- Are motivated by the opportunity for personal contact with clients and prospects
- Consistently respond to client’s needs in a timely fashion and who can make quick decisions under pressure
- Perform best when – after initial training – are provided minimal structure and given the room to make decisions independently without their sales manager micro-managing their activities
- Are most successful when provided ample information to make objective decisions yet are capable of relying on intuition when necessary.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com