5 Woolpack Street
Contemporary Modern Living at it's Finest
Encompassing 310sqm, this spacious home will delight and surprise at every turn.
The amazing alfresco entertaining area combines an outdoor kitchen (built-in BBQ, fridge, sink and stone bench tops), cafe blinds, gas and electric outlets and ceiling fans, to create an outdoor oasis.
- Open plan living connecting the family room and huge kitchen to the picture perfect alfresco entertaining area.
- Attractive and functional chef's kitchen, blends 40mm stone island bench top with water fall ends, with 900mm gas cook top, electric oven, intergraded range hood, plumbed fridge niche, double s/s sink and a butler's pantry, complete with 40mm stone bench tops, sink and mini fridge.
- Plantation shutters throughout, whilst floating floors adorn the living areas and carpet to the bedrooms.
- High ceilings combine with the intuitive design to create an ambience
of light and space.
- Large master bedroom, adjoins a walk-in robe and ensuite, featuring double shower and floor to ceiling tiles.
- Double garage with remote door, adjoining large workshop area and internal access to the house.
- 3 other double bedrooms all with built in robes.
- 6.6 KW solar display with 15KW battery bank.
- Media room and an extra storage room.
- Separate study with built in cabinetry at the front of the home is bathed in light streaming in from the stunning 1200mm entrance door.
Situated in the desirable village community of Braemar, both Mittagong and Bowral are at your fingertips whilst commuting to Sydney is a breeze.
This complete package will have you wanting for nothing and I would suggest it should be at the top of your wish list.
Braemar is a northern village of the Southern Highlands and is located 2 km north-east of Mittagong. The area is often considered to include the adjacent hamlet villages of Balaclava and Willow Vale. Being a smaller suburb in area, Braemar is known for being peaceful and quiet. Local Amenities include; Tyree Business Park, Bunnings Warehouse,...VIEW SUBURB