42 Retford Road
New Family Home Boasts Modern Luxury and Entertainers' Backyard
- This contemporary interior captivates you instantly. Stylishly appointed with 9 foot high ceilings, streaming light, plantation shutters and feature pendant lighting, this home is affording to tone of quality and distinction. Beautiful Airy Concrete stone benchtops are featured throughout the home in the two bathrooms, powder room, laundry, entryway, study nook, kitchen, and home theatre room.
- Quality gourmet entertainers' kitchen with stone benchtops and breakfast bar of 40mm Airy Concrete Caesarstone, high-end integrated appliances, convection cooking and extensive storage – including a walk-in pantry with French doors.
- Inviting open plan living areas with indoor/outdoor connectivity ideal for families and entertainers. The expansive undercover alfresco area overlooks the rear lawn leading onto the open timber pergola, architecturally designed landscaping, and timber paling fencing with garden lighting.
- The master bedroom boasts a spacious his and hers walk-in robe, luxurious ensuite with double vanity and double rainfall shower.
- Main bathroom includes built-in bath, rainfall shower, double vanity and separate powder room.
- A children's activity area with potential to be converted into a 5th bedroom, leads to four spacious and light filled bedrooms all with built-in robes. A study nook connects the activity area to the main living spaces and includes a built-in desk and custom storage cabinetry.
- Home theatre with built-in custom entertainment unit spanning 4 metres of Airy Concrete stone tops.
- Entry passage with direct access into an oversized double garage, multi zone ducted heating and cooling throughout for year-round comfort, abundant storage throughout the home and a sophisticated security system rounds out this luxuriously appointed home.
Landscape Architecture by Tempest Landscapes
*View by advertised inspection or by appointment
*All web enquiries require a contact number AND email address.
Bowral has long-been a hot spot for Sydney siders. Winding country roads tamed by English-style gardens, estate homes, hobby farms and charming cellar doors give way to stylish Bowral, the regions beating pulse. And although it’s an area that continues to celebrate the finer things in life, Bowral has become a foodie destination with a...VIEW SUBURB