2 Joyce Street Moss Vale NSW
Simply Move in and Enjoy
- Master bedroom complete with generous walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Three other bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes.
- Spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen, which converges via sliding stacker doors to a covered alfresco area, which flows onto a magnificent Merbau hardwood deck spanning the entire width of the home.
- Well appointed main bathroom with free standing bath, shower, and floor to ceiling tiling complete with stone vanity bench tops.
- Entertainers' kitchen with 900 mm gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher, extensive use of stone benchtops including waterfall ends on the island bench and a walk-in pantry.
-Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning.
- Double garage with remote doors and internal access.
- Beautiful floating flooring throughout the living areas and carpeted bedrooms.
- Separate media room.
- Rear yard access via double side gates.
This home is conveniently in a lovely quiet location and only five minutes' drive to Moss Vale town centre with all its cafes, schools and shops. A well-presented and tastefully landscaped property is awaiting you to add your personal touches and call it home.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Mark Walters on 0400 087 914.
*All web enquiries require a contact number AND email address. Furthermore, we note that all care has been taken in providing accurate information in this advertisement. However, prospective purchasers are to reply on their own enquiries.
An agricultural hub for the Southern Highlands, the town of Moss Vale offers a charming country escape where you can attend farmers markets, livestock saleyards and a lively annual show. Surrounded by rolling farmlands, vineyards, gardens and parks, it’s a great place to sit back and relax. The drive to Moss Vale is under two...VIEW SUBURB