3 Waratah Street
Conveniently located in the heart of the Hill Top community village, this great property opportunity is only a short stroll to the primary school and the local village shops.
FEATURES INCLUDE -
- Four bedrooms all with built ins and the master with ensuite, shower, toilet and vanity.
- Main bathroom with shower, bath, toilet and single vanity.
- Spacious kitchen with electric cook top and oven, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
- Reverse cycle split air conditioner for all year round comfort.
- New floating plank wooden flooring throughout all bedrooms, with tiles to the open plan kitchen/ family and living areas.
- Double garage with internal access.
- Colour bond fencing with double gate access to back yard.
If building a new home in this current climate is not appealing to you, then this near new home could well suit your needs.
*View by advertised inspection or by appointment
1883 saw the new railway station named on the Picton-Mittagong line. Jellore was the original name of the area, however, Hill Top was adopted by the locality and officially designated in January 1977. Located at the northern edge of the Southern Highlands surrounded by water catchment and National Park with breathtaking views from many streets...VIEW SUBURB