Nestled on a quiet, leafy street in a peaceful setting, this crisply presented and surprisingly expansive home is cleverly designed for easy and comfortable family living. Backdropped by beautiful bushland and the friendly Highlands village of Hill Top on a generous acre block, this wonderfully engaging, value-plus property offers multiple relaxation areas inside and out, with lush lawns and appealing, low-maintenance garden nooks enhancing the appeal.
- The excellent master bedroom is thoughtfully separated from the other bedrooms and boasts a walk-in-robe and ensuite
- Three other bedrooms, all with robes, are serviced by light and fresh family bathroom with bathtub
- The welcoming hub of the home is the spacious, open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas, warmed by a cosy wood combustion heater and cascading outside, seamlessly, to an inviting, partly covered BBQ terrace offering leafy views and perfect for entertaining in all seasons.
- The large, country-style kitchen is very impressive with sweeping benches, quality appliances, extensive storage and garden views
- The property features another covered, alfresco terrace at the front of the home for a morning coffee to greet the sunrise
- Large windows throughout the house fill the home with light and glimpses of the outside greenery
- A bonus studio space attached to the garage and laundry with extra toilet offers scope as an office, study or art space
- There's also extensive garden shedding including chicken and potting sheds
- Lovely, soothing, easy-care garden with lawns for the kids and pets and a mix of established ornamental and evergreen trees
Offering carefree liveability, this excellent property entices on many levels and is bolstered by the strong sense of neighbourhood that the relaxed Hill Top community offers. The shops, schools and cafes of Mittagong are just minutes away as is the Hume Motorway for quick access to Sydney.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Mark Walters on 0400 087 914.
*All web enquiries require a contact number AND email address. Furthermore, we note that all care has been taken in providing accurate information in this advertisement. However, prospective purchasers are to reply on their own enquiries.