Nestled in a friendly neighbourhood, this cosy, well-presented, country cottage offers exciting scope for a first home buyer, downsizer, investor or renovator keen to enhance its appeal. Well-fenced, easy to maintain and brimming with convenience, simplicity and value, this affordable, character cottage provides an ideal foothold into the lucrative Southern Highlands real estate market.
- This charming weatherboard cottage is fronted by a white picket fence, attractive timber deck, lush, low-maintenance lawns and established flowers and shrubs with bountiful space to create your own dream garden
- Three bedrooms – two with robes – are serviced by a good-sized bathroom with tub
- Separate living and dining rooms add versatility and flexibility
- Appealing, country-style kitchen with everything you need
- Lovely rear deck for relaxing and entertaining
- Timber floorboards and plush carpeting add appeal
- Excellent laundry and heating plus ceiling fans
- Easy care garden, sun-drenched, richly grassed and ideal for kids and pets to play safely
- Ripe for renovation or move straight in
- Your own quarter-acre slice of Highlands real estate
- A sense of space is created by the use of high ceilings throughout the home.
This admirable home promises relaxed and easy living and is yours to make your own - and just minutes from Mittagong and Bowral as well as the Hume Motorway for easy access to the Sydney CBD just 75 mins away. This value-plus property will appeal to astute buyers.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Mark Walters on 0400 087 914.
*All web enquiries require a contact number AND email address. Furthermore, we note that all care has been taken in providing accurate information in this advertisement. However, prospective purchasers are to reply on their own enquiries.