Nestled in the historic heart of Mittagong, this cosy cottage offers an alluring blend of country comfort, convenience and vintage charm. Cradled by manicured gardens blossoming with florals, this delightful, character-filled gem is immaculate inside and out and promises a relaxed and peaceful lifestyle just a five-minute walk from Mittagong's shops and cafes and beautiful Lake Alexandra. And although boasting plenty of period appeal, updates over the years have imbued this solid timber home with fresh, stylish and inviting interiors that seamlessly blend the old and the new.
- A picket fence, shady verandah and gorgeous, meticulously maintained gardens brimming with colour and fragrant lavender grace the façade
- Three generous bedrooms, all with robing, serviced by a stylish, whitewashed bathroom with tub and separate toilet for functionality
- French doors off the living room lead to a peaceful, covered, alfresco deck
- Separate dining room, appealing country kitchen and wonderful sunroom area overlooking the garden with large, panoramic windows flushing the space with light
- Laundry with extra toilet. Abundant storage throughout
- Polished timber floorboards and plush carpeting add to the warm ambience
- Ducted gas heating and split-cycle air-conditioning ensure year-round comfort
- Carport/garage and garden shed
- Low-maintenance 533m property close to everything
Perfect for couples or downsizers, this engaging property has been lovingly maintained so its new owners can settle in and enjoy its understated charms, the colourful garden, its proximity to town and the lake and an idyllic lifestyle of relaxation and ease.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Mark Walters on 0400 087 914.
*All web enquiries require a contact number AND email address. Furthermore, we note that all care has been taken in providing accurate information in this advertisement. However, prospective purchasers are to reply on their own enquiries.