Cradled by the friendly, small-village charm of Balmoral on the northern fringes of the Southern Highlands, this modern and pristine family home perfectly fuses contemporary living, quality, value and country comfort. Nestled off a country lane on a near third acre block, this impressive, inviting and beautifully presented property boasts a fresh, crisp ambience and a generous and versatile floorplan ideal for family members to spend time together and alone.
- An appealing front garden and broad entrance door afford a stately street presence.
- Lofty 9 ft ceilings, stylish appointments, an easy flow layout and abundant natural light create a bright, warm and relaxed tone.
- Thoughtfully separated, the master retreat boasts a WIR and ensuite.
- Three other bedrooms flank a handy kids activity zone and a stylish bathroom with tub and separate toilet for family functionality.
- Plantation shutters, plush carpeting and glossy tiling enhance the ambience.
- Expansive living and dining areas flow flawlessly outside to a huge, covered alfresco terrace for relaxation and entertaining.
- Sleek, gourmet kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops, pendant lighting, large walk-in-pantry and quality appliances.
- A separate lounge/home theatre room offers an added space for family enjoyment.
- Bonus study or home office.
- Excellent, walk-through laundry, double garage with internal access and abundant storage throughout.
- Wood combustion fire for cosy nights.
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning provides heating and cooling for year-long comfort.
- Huge, powered, rear shed with road access for caravan, boat, trailer, tradesman or hobbyist.
- Lush, easy-care gardens and sprawling, fenced, rear yard ideal for kids and pets.
Embodying contemporary design and effortless family living, this wonderful, peaceful village residence is ready for you to make it your home, with Mittagong and Bowral just 25 minutes away and the Sydney CBD just 80 minutes distant.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Mark Walters on 0400 087 914.
*All web enquiries require a contact number AND email address. Furthermore, we note that all care has been taken in providing accurate information in this advertisement. However, prospective purchasers are to reply on their own enquiries.